RSS Retriever Demo
This feed is being automatically generated from this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TechCrunch/
The shortcode looks like this:
[wp_rss_retriever url="http://feeds.feedburner.com/TechCrunch/" items="10" excerpt="50" read_more="true" new_window="true" thumbnail="150" cache="21600"]
- Come And Get Your Net Neutrality Hot TakesIt is hot take season today on the net neutrality front, and TechCrunch would be remiss if we didn’t bring you the best, worst, banal, and asinine of the virulent anger and relieved happiness that is currently bouncing around the nation. What we’ve done is put our ears to several... Read more »
- Source: Wearable Maker Fitbit Is In Talks To Buy Fitness App Startup FitStarFor the last several years, Fitbit has created hardware and software designed to help consumers keep track of their activity levels. But we’ve heard the wearable maker could soon acquire FitStar, a startup which makes apps that might help motivate Fitbit customers to actually be more active. Read More ... Read more »
- Who Wins The Battle of The Disrupted Tech Giants: HP Or IBM?It’s been a rough several years for the once-mighty technology behemoths, HP and IBM, and while each has the cash and resources to chug along for years to come, both companies have struggled to find a foothold in a fast-changing market. HP once represented the archetypal Silicon Valley company, a... Read more »
- House Republicans Threaten To Curb The FCC’s “Ability To Regulate The Internet”Following a landmark vote to put in place strict net neutrality regulations, a group of 21 Republican House members sent a nastygram to FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler, upbraiding him from policy to procedure, and threatening more than just words. The GOP coterie, after repeating prior complaints, said the following: Finally, to the... Read more »
- Postponing IPOs Can Deliver Information AdvantageIt’s taking longer for startups to get to IPO, but that’s not necessarily bad news for investors in private companies. Why? Because startups today aren’t just valuable for their future exit potential, but for the proprietary data they produce while still private. Read More ... Read more »
- Apple Brings Web-Based Pages, Numbers And Keynote Beyond The iCloud BetaApple has added the web-based iWork, which works for anyone with an Apple ID for free on most modern browsers, to the main iCloud.com website. The previously beta-only iCloud offering makes Apple’s productivity suite accessible to anyone who either has, or signs up for a free Apple account, with full-featured office apps... Read more »
- Study: Most People Won’t Stop Online BulliesIn 1964 a woman named Kitty Genovese was stabbed and left for dead in Kew Gardens, Queens. She screamed for help over a half hour while bystanders and apartment-dwellers above apparently ignored her pleas. Her assailant had time to disguise himself during the attack. She died of her injuries, and... Read more »
- Pebble Launches A Preview SDK With Color Support For The New Pebble TimeThe Pebble Time is still going strong on Kickstarter, but Pebble is already thinking about the device’s launch in May, and is accordingly making tools available early to help both existing and new developers target the platform. A new developer preview of the Pebble SDK 3.0 is now available, and... Read more »
- It’s Well Past Time VCs Hired HR DirectorsThose following the Pao/KPCB saga in court yesterday were treated to the testimony of Trae Vassallo, a former Kleiner partner, who claimed on the witness stand that she too was uncomfortably propositioned by Ajit Nazre. Nazre was the Kleiner partner who Pao claims in her lawsuit harassed her after the... Read more »
- 3D Robotics Taps Qualcomm For $50M Series C And Mobile TechThe race to build the best drone is on and 3D Robotics is today announcing its latest round of financing that it hopes will enable the company to keep its commanding position in the marketplace. As part of the funding, the drone upstart also found a new partner in Qualcomm.... Read more »
Buy me a Beer
Plugin Reviews: (RSS Feed)
- Shinma on "So simple, and it works..."
I'd been fighting with four different RSS plugins to get one that actually pulled and rendered the HTML in my feeds correctly. I was just about to go beg for help on the forums when I decided to try just one more plugin.
This simple little plugin pulled in my HTML just fine and it gets called in as a shortcode instead of a widget...?
- Gene on "works great!"
Tested the plugin on a site and it works as advertised, thanks!
- MMM1772 on "Easy to use"
I was looking for a way to show my blog and podcast links on my WordPress site and this does the trick.
I love the ability to just show an excerpt, which I use to bring traffic to my blog.
- mtbroomell on "Does what it says"
Works great for me, easy to setup
- rhoffman2193 on "Extremely Convenient"
Easy to use and useful. It's very convenient for numerous RSS feeds.
- george6981 on "Very Useful"
Very easy to set up and use. Great for multiple RSS feeds.