RSS Retriever Demo
This feed is being automatically generated from this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TechCrunch/
The shortcode looks like this:
[wp_rss_retriever url="http://feeds.feedburner.com/TechCrunch/" items="10" excerpt="50" read_more="true" new_window="true" thumbnail="150" cache="21600"]
- Early Twitter Vets Launch Color Genomics To Make Genetic Screenings For Breast Cancer AffordableI’m always excited when an experienced team from the consumer mobile world crosses over into a complex and formidable area like healthcare or biotech. With Color Genomics, we’re getting just that. Elad Gil and Othman Laraki, who sold Mixer Labs to Twitter six years ago and went on to oversee... Read more »
- It’s Too Soon To Judge Satya NadellaIt’s very early days for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and for the company’s overhaul from a 1990s PC company to a service and cloud company. And it’s too soon to say he’s successfully helped his company make that transition. Perhaps the key test is yet to come with the release... Read more »
- Google Brings Street View To Loch NessExactly 81 years ago today, the Daily Mail printed what is now the most famous photo of the Loch Ness Monster. To celebrate this special day in cryptozoology, Google today launched its Street View imagery of the famous lake. You can now use Street View to explore both the surface... Read more »
- Got A Team Distributed All Over The World? Teleport’s Tool, Flock, Finds You A Meeting HubThe thesis behind Teleport, a new Andreessen Horowitz-backed startup from a group of early Skype alums, is that workers should be free to migrate to whichever city and country suits them best. They’ve been slowly building out a suite of tools that help digital workers figure out where they can maximize their take-home... Read more »
- Clear Deletes Dumb Tweets Before You Regret ThemMost of us have embarrassing stories about things we’ve shared on social media, but it’s hard to top Ethan Czahor’s. He was hired as Jeb Bush’s chief technology officer, but shortly after he got the job, journalists uncovered some old offensive tweets and he had to resign. Now Czahor is... Read more »
- IBM Reports Higher-Than-Expected Q1 Profit, But Revenue Of $19.6B DisappointsFollowing the cessation of regular trading this afternoon, IBM reported its first-quarter financial performance. The company reported higher-than-expected adjusted profit on a per-share basis of $2.91, but the company’s $19.59 billion in period-revenue was under street expectations of $19.64 billion. The company now has a run of 12 straight quarters of... Read more »
- YC-Backed Rickshaw Provides An API For Local DeliveriesEver since Uber launched to enable users to hail a ride with a mobile app, any number of on-demand and same-day delivery services have emerged. In most cases, those companies end up building out their own logistics infrastructure and hiring their own delivery drivers. But why keep reinventing the wheel if... Read more »
- Bitcoin Vs. Wall Street: A Love-Hate StoryFor the first few years, there was no response from Wall Street. The Wall Street Journal didn’t mention bitcoin until a blog post in June 2011. As the bitcoin community waited, advocates and enthusiasts speculated as to why America’s financial strongholds weren’t talking about the digital currency. Did banks not... Read more »
- Disney’s Lab Builds Buttons That Work By Manipulating Soundwaves Rather Than ElectricityI’m a fan of Disney’s research labs. Meant largely to help Disney discover new ways to innovate in their parks and products, it’s a seemingly endless stream of crazy thinking. Much of what they build and share is really, really cool, but hard to imagine being used by anyone outside... Read more »
Buy me a Beer
Plugin Reviews: (RSS Feed)
- lauren 1 on "Does the job!"
Thank you for the image thumbnail fetching too!
- Shinma on "So simple, and it works..."
I'd been fighting with four different RSS plugins to get one that actually pulled and rendered the HTML in my feeds correctly. I was just about to go beg for help on the forums when I decided to try just one more plugin.
This simple little plugin pulled in my HTML just fine and it gets called in as a shortcode instead of a widget...?
- Gene on "works great!"
Tested the plugin on a site and it works as advertised, thanks!
- MMM1772 on "Easy to use"
I was looking for a way to show my blog and podcast links on my WordPress site and this does the trick.
I love the ability to just show an excerpt, which I use to bring traffic to my blog.
- mtbroomell on "Does what it says"
Works great for me, easy to setup
- rhoffman2193 on "Extremely Convenient"
Easy to use and useful. It's very convenient for numerous RSS feeds.
- george6981 on "Very Useful"
Very easy to set up and use. Great for multiple RSS feeds.