RSS Retriever Demo
This feed is being automatically generated from this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TechCrunch/
The shortcode looks like this:
[wp_rss_retriever url="http://feeds.feedburner.com/TechCrunch/" items="10" excerpt="50" read_more="true" new_window="true" thumbnail="150" cache="21600"]
- London’s Startups Hit A High Of $682M In VC Funding In Q1 2015Startups in Silicon Valley, the epicenter of the tech world, and the U.S. overall have seen an unprecedented amount of investment as consumers and businesses buy into more online services, and investors flock to fund the next big thing. But the ripples of that trend are being felt elsewhere, too. A new report says... Read more »
- Google Bans China’s Website Certificate Authority After Security BreachGoogle has announced that its web browser Chrome and other products will no longer recognize security certificates issued by the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), the government agency that oversees China’s domain name registry. Read More ... Read more »
- Community-Based Car Rental Service Drivy Grabs Another $8.6 Million, Acquires BuzzcarFrench startup Drivy raised $8.6 million (€8 million) from Bpifrance, Via-ID as well as existing investors Index Ventures and Alven Capital. The company is also acquiring its smaller competitor Buzzcar for an undisclosed amount. As a reminder, Drivy lets you rent a car from anyone, usually for less than what... Read more »
- Mobile Authentication Startup Toopher Acquired By SalesforceCloud computing giant Salesforce has acquired Toopher, an Austin, Texas based security software startup. The news was announced on Toopher’s site and confirmed to TechCrunch by Salesforce. Terms of the deal were undisclosed. According to Toopher’s post, the company has stopped selling its products as its team prepares to join... Read more »
- Line Renews Its IPO Application, But May Not List This YearMessaging app Line has renewed its paperwork for an initial public offering on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, but that doesn’t mean it will list this year. A spokesperson told TechCrunch “there have been no decisions made in regards to the IPO at this point in time. We have no further... Read more »
- Let’s Make ‘Off The Grid’ A Thing Of The PastWe live in a world where there are nearly as many cell phone subscriptions as people on earth, where we can instantly see a real time view of streets or buildings halfway across the planet, and where our TVs, homes, and cars get smarter by the day. The level of... Read more »
- Former Motionloft CEO Jon Mills Sentenced To 24 Months In Prison For Wire FraudFounder and former Motionloft CEO Jon Mills has been found guilty on two counts of wire fraud, and ordered to serve 24 months in jail. In addition, he was ordered to pay $6,000 in fines and to pay restitution to his victims in the amount of $572,039. Read More ... Read more »
- Rounds Brings Its Group Chat Capabilities To AndroidHave you ever wanted to have a live chat with 11 of your closest friends? Well, even before this week, you could’ve done it using video chat app Rounds — but only on iOS. Now, however, the majority of Rounds users (namely, the ones on Android) will have access to... Read more »
- Nintendo 64 And DS Games Arrive On The Wii U Virtual ConsoleNintendo just announced that it’s bringing Nintendo 64 and Nintendo DS consoles to the Wii U’s Virtual Console, its app that lets you play older games through software emulation. Read More ... Read more »
- GoDaddy’s CFO Talks About Taking The Company PublicWeb hosting company GoDaddy just finished its first day of trading as a public company, with the stock both opening and closing at $26.15 (31 percent over its IPO price). GoDaddy was founded all the way back in 1997, but in the past few years, we’ve seen some new names... Read more »
Buy me a Beer
Plugin Reviews: (RSS Feed)
- lauren 1 on "Does the job!"
Thank you for the image thumbnail fetching too!
- Shinma on "So simple, and it works..."
I'd been fighting with four different RSS plugins to get one that actually pulled and rendered the HTML in my feeds correctly. I was just about to go beg for help on the forums when I decided to try just one more plugin.
This simple little plugin pulled in my HTML just fine and it gets called in as a shortcode instead of a widget...?
- Gene on "works great!"
Tested the plugin on a site and it works as advertised, thanks!
- MMM1772 on "Easy to use"
I was looking for a way to show my blog and podcast links on my WordPress site and this does the trick.
I love the ability to just show an excerpt, which I use to bring traffic to my blog.
- mtbroomell on "Does what it says"
Works great for me, easy to setup
- rhoffman2193 on "Extremely Convenient"
Easy to use and useful. It's very convenient for numerous RSS feeds.
- george6981 on "Very Useful"
Very easy to set up and use. Great for multiple RSS feeds.